Daily maintenance and care: Simple daily care can make it new for a long time and have a longer lifespan.
1. After normal use, use a sponge or soft cloth to wipe off the dust. If there are gaps in the edge of the bag, you can use a pointed hat to remove the dust, and then put it in a paper ball to prevent the leather bag from deforming, and wrap it in a plastic bag and place it in a cool and dry place. It’s best to put 1-2 mothballs on the place where the insect bites;
2. If the leather bag gets wet, use a dry cloth to absorb the moisture of the leather bag, and then put it in a cool place, otherwise it will burst;
3. Avoid washing with water and contact with chemical solvents when cleaning leather bags;
4. Use shoe cream of the same color to wipe the leather bag regularly to keep the leather shiny and moist, and avoid using liquid shoe polish;
5. When applying shoe cream to leather goods, avoid applying shoe cream directly on the leather surface, and apply it to a soft cloth or sponge first.
6. In addition to daily maintenance and care, correct use habits are also particularly important: correct use habits can increase its durability.
7. Avoid heavy things on the leather to avoid wrinkles and deformation;
8. Avoid collision and friction between leather goods and hard objects, so as not to scratch or scratch the surface.