The pencil processing is as follows:
Pencil board processing:
1. Unpack and cut the logs, cut squares and sew them into wooden blocks, and cut them into pencil boards with a board cutter after hydrothermal treatment. The length of the board is 184mm, the width is 73mm, and the thickness is 4.8～5.2mm. After heating (60～120℃) drying and high temperature (130～200℃) denaturation treatment, the pencil board can be softened and easily rolled.
2. Lead core processing Graphite lead core is prepared by mixing graphite and clay in a certain ratio. After mixing by kneading machine and three-roller, a certain specification size is extruded by core pressing machine (for example, the diameter of HB～3H lead core is 1.80～2.10mm) lead core, heated (50～150℃) drying and high temperature (800～1100℃) roasting to make it have certain mechanical strength and hardness, and finally made by oil immersion treatment. The color lead processing is similar to the graphite lead, but sintering is not required.
3. There are two methods for processing lead cores: one is to mix clay, talcum powder, adhesives, pigments, grease, and wax, etc., and then form and dry them. It is called the mixing method; the other is Porcelain clay, talcum powder, pigments, and adhesives are mixed evenly and then extruded into a lead core or the dried lead core is placed in an oil core container, and it is made by fully absorbing grease at a certain temperature, which is called oil immersion method.
4. For pencil shaft processing, use a planner to plan the pencil board into a groove board with a thickness of 4.1～4.2mm and a core groove corresponding to the diameter of the lead core and then use glue to glue the lead core and the pencil board together. After being heated (50-120°C) and dried for 1-8 hours in a clamped state, a white rod pencil with a length of 178-180mm is processed by a planer machine.
5. Appearance decoration processing The white pencil is painted and printed, as well as cut, printed trademark, rubber tip, pen cap, etc., making it a finished pencil with certain specifications, appearance colors, and patterns.